Attention: Business Owners Who Want Instant Search Engine Traffic to Their Website:
“Sophisticated, 110% Transparent, Instant Traffic Sponsored Links (PPC) Services”
Every day, we deliver more traffic to our client’s websites, from more sources and for less money (even after adding our management fee) than when they were managing their campaign themselves. Our clients now enjoy more time and more profitable traffic – all for a much lower cost.
…then our Sponsored Links (PPC) campaign management services could be the right choice for you and your business
You see, although getting an ad up on the search engines may seem easy, 99% of businesses owners pay too much money for too few targeted visitors.
This is due to one of two reasons. Most business owners do not understand cost-saving, profit driving tools that are available in adwords and other pay per click search engines. What makes it worse is that Google and the other search engines (Bing, Yahoo) continue to change and update these tools often. It is for this reason we have a dedicated team for this.
The second reason that business owners pay too much money for two few targeted visitors is that they are not clear on what management fee they are actually paying.
Most companies that manage sponsored links campaigns, not only charge a management fee, but also charge a hidden extra per click amount on top of what Google and the other search engines charge.
The net effect means that you will end up paying between 30-60% of your total pay per click costs in fees!
To ensure that most of your money is going towards paying for targeted relevant visitors, you have to:
1. have total transparency as to what part of your budget is actually going towards purchasing visitors to your site, and what part of your budget is going into the managers pockets. From our observation, many people think they are paying a 15% management fee. If they were to test the same campaign themselves, they would soon discover they were paying close to, if not over 50% of their monthly budget just in management fees. This means less dollars going towards purchasing visitors to their site. The only way to have total transparency is to have full viewing access to the Google account that is managing your campaign – not snapshots (these can be Photo Shopped), or access to a third party campaign.
2. ensure that each ad campaign is set up tightly, and sharply focused towards your ideal target customers.
How To Generate
More Targeted Traffic For Less
Assuming you have total transparency on your account, to create a truly create a cost effective campaign, you just have to remember one thing: search engines charge advertisers less money for highly relevant ads which more searchers click on (and add penalties and costs to less relevant ads).
In fact, the search engines, with their billions of dollars have now become so sophisticated that unless you are doing all of the following, you will not only be wasting your money but you will also be wasting opportunities to profit without even knowing it:
1. Isolate key benefits of your company and service to make your offer and company stand out against the competition
2. Isolate proof elements which make your benefits and key points of difference believable
3. Create a split-test for every ad group testing two different ads to see which one is more appealing to your customers (we do basic level split tests and advanced Taguchi L-9 tests too)
4. Base the winner on which ads deliver more leads to you, not more clicks to your site (and hence more cost)
5. Isolate your ads to the exact state, city and even suburbs you can service ensuring you are not paying for visitors from areas you cannot service
6. Use negative keywords to ensure that you are not paying for clicks that are clearly not going to bring you visitors (this one tactic can save you as much 40% of your monthly budget alone)
7. Identify the exact search query that delivered people to your website from the search engines, not just the keywords that were bid on, and use this as the basis to organically optimise your website
8. Use advanced bid optimisation to ensure that you are delivering to Google and the other search engines, exactly what they want, and in the process showing your website in the best light possible with Google
Doing all of the above over time will actually lower your costs while the costs to your competitors will continue to increase. This lowering of costs is another important reason why you have full access to the Google account that is managing your campaign.
We apply these 8 steps to all of our Sponsored Links clients except for our basic value management package.
What You Should Do If You Are Interested
If you are interested in discovering more information on how we may be able to generating more targeted prospects to your website through sponsored links advertising, please fill out the form above or call us directly on 1300 891 181.